Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick Halloween Totes for our Tinker Bells

Both our girls opted to be Tinker Bell for Halloween this year.  Upon looking at the costumes at Walmart, we discovered that the children's costume was too small for Alex, and the Adult costume was too large for Sammie.  So, I made them some using this fabric and lots of netting...bows...sparkle ribbon...LOL  Let's just say that they are extremely girly Tinker Bells.  :D

I figured I could make them each a tote from the left over material to collect their candy.  So, in an hour and a half tonight...I put these together for them.  

They loved them and are so excited for Halloween they can't stand it.  :)  

4 comments:

Meghan said...

those are cute! great job :-)

Jeremy said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see the costumes too!

Adam and Raechell said...

Thank You! :)

Bonnie and Fred said...

They will look much better filled with sweets.