Monday, October 20, 2008

Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies (Cookie #4)

Okay, these were a ton of work and I must admit...worth every minute! :D  I have already set aside a couple for Bonnie and Fred...and Meghan Curry. ;)  
Very thick, moist and yummy.  I love this new cookie cookbook!

Meghan...yours will be on the front desk at church tomorrow morning sometime. (as soon as I can get ready and be out of the house after the kiddies leave) Make your Dad bring them home to you!  LOL :p

Mom and Dad Conn, I will run yours over tomorrow too. ;)  Happy Cookin' Ya'll! 



4 comments:

Meghan said...

they look delicious! i cant wait to try them :-) thank you

Jeremy said...

Amazing! I bet they are delicious!

Adam and Raechell said...

I dropped them by Meghan....if your dad eats them on the way home, I can't be blamed! LOL :D

Bonnie and Fred said...

They are delicious. Thank you.