Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cookie #3 from the Cookie Book

Butter Twists!

Although cute to look at and a very, very easy recipe to mix up...these cookies were very disappointing. :(  I'm not sure if it was all the handling to get them into this shape or what, but they were extremely firm and lacked the sheer brilliance in flavor of the first two cookies. 
The recipe made a very small batch with only 10 cookies left and I will try the next recipe when they are gone.  

(You noticed I wasn't throwing them away! :p  A sweet treat, even it's not as good as another, is still good!) :D

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I am always hungry after I read your site! =)
I hope things are well with you guys.

Adam and Raechell said...

We are awesome Meghan! :) Thank you for asking. How have you been feeling lately? Have you made anymore progress getting to see the doctor in Boston?

Well, don't worry. My next "cookie" from the book...is going to be peanut butter brownie swirl. I'm going to bring some to Mom and Dad Conn & YOU! :D I've been trying to think all week what to make you for your birthday and when Dad Conn said he liked anything peanut butter and chocolate...I thought I can make this and both of you would get something yummy to try.

Meghan said...

oooooh! peanut butter & chocolate.. anything.. are my favorite! :-D I'm excited.

sadly, no word from boston yet. i emailed my surgeon again yesterday, so im hoping that he replies soon.

Tasha Lehman said...

Every cookie is a good cookie!