Friday, September 19, 2008

My Mom's Package came from Florida today!!!

The girls and I had fun after school today opening my mom's box from Florida. :)  Thanks Mom!  She sent us each a letter...there is even one for Adam.  She included baby coconuts, real sea shells from the beach, a Christian romance novel, Gone With The Wind memorabilia (thank you Nanny True), crafting patterns to make with the girls and maps with pictures of where they are in Florida.  This was such fun!  The girls asked if we could do this back for Nan and Papa...I thought this was a great idea.  So, you will be receiving a package from us soon! :D  Love you all!  XOXOXOXO



2 comments:

Ray and Dodi's Place said...

It was so much fun to see you girls and the box. It feels like I am there with you all.. Love ya lots & lots
Nan xoxoox
Thanks Shel for sharing this with us....xoxoxoxox

Adam and Raechell said...

Your Welcome Mom and Dad! :) I will try and send out a box to you guys by Friday. This will be fun week of treasure hunting to add things to it. :D