Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day Of School!

Our morning was chaotic to say the least, but fun. :)  Both girls got out on time.  (With me forgetting to get pics of Sam before school...and then after because she called me to pick her up...she was sick.  So, I grabbed to pics of her at home...and felt so bad for her.) :(  Running a fever of 101.8 and having a sore throat...we picked up Alex after she got out and went straight to the Doctor.  She's doing much better today with the antibiotic already working.  Thank God we got it quick.  We all chatted in the doctor's office and they told me about their schools and teachers.  They had a great time...even Sammie while being sick.  I was so glad to hear that. 



3 comments:

Bonnie and Fred said...

I hope Sam is feeling better today. Even being ill, she seemed so upbeat when I talked to her on the phone. Where does she get that attitude? Alex, you look great as usual (like guess who?) I love you girls very much. Grandpa

Jeremy said...

They look so great for their first day of classes.

Sorry Sam that you got sick! I hope you're feeling better now and are enjoying your new school!

Adam and Raechell said...

They are both really enjoying school. Sam had about an hour and a half of homework tonight. (She is loving Spanish! :D)