Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Evening

Dessert for this week...strawberry cupcakes topped with fluffy white frosting & red sprinkles in Tinkerbell wrappers. :D

In typical Monday night fashion, our girls have chosen opposite relaxation after a hard day at school.  Sam is off to the park on her bike with my ipod in tow.  She loves to swing and listen to music.  Since she doesn't have any recess in Jr High, I'm always glad to see her get outside!  Alex on the other hand had recess and just tonight got to pick out a new game.  She chose Ice Age.  I'm not sure if everyone remembers her laughing at the opening sequence of this movie when the Squirrel came out, but Lord...some things just never change.  She LOVES this new game.  
Me...I just finished cleaning up after dinner and frosting the cupcakes.  Grateful for another blessed day to be alive...missing my dear hubby who is working hard to take care of all of us. :)  Monday night...the night before our hectic week begins...I love them.

No comments: