Saturday, July 19, 2008

An Afternoon at the Beach!

This is our Mother/Daughter weekend. :D  Adam went away for the whole day on his once a year get-a-way from it all.  (I had mine earlier this year at a women's conference.)  
So, today the girls and I have gone to the farmer's market, to the beach for hours, to the mall for biscotti and coffee then we shopped for three hours.  
We ended up at Pizza Hut instead of the home cooked meal (it will keep until Monday night) and then off to a 9:30 pm movie.  Fun, fun.  Here are a few pics of our time at the beach.  
I think I could keep them this age forever!  What fun they are!  









I sent them up to get all of us some ice cream after an hour or so and then I finally got a chance to read for a bit, while they swam.  A great day was had by all!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Haha. Dane is in your feet picture. He is so dark from sitting out there every day! Sounds like you girls had a fun day :-)

Adam and Raechell said...

Hey, I noticed that when I got home. I took three (not really knowing everything in the frame) and that was the only one with the life guards...it came out the best. :D I bet he is! Even when I'm there for only a few hours I come home really red.

Jeremy said...

Fun! Cute bathing suits (and toes) too!

Adam and Raechell said...

LOL...the first thing I noticed in the toes pics...that I needed to repaint them. :p