Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Treasured evening times...

Our evenings have settled into relaxing moments together this week. :) Alex purchased the last book in her current series last weekend. (With her birthday money. :D) She reads to Sammie and I every night from it. She will finish Friday night right before we go into our weekend. It's been very relaxing, she is a great reader.

While she reads, I am trying my hand at homemade socks again. They are coming along nicely and I find the more I work on them, the more I am enjoying knitting. (I've always preferred crocheting. ;))

A lovely week. It's nice in our busy lives to have moments of peace in our home. :D (((HUGS)))

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! I love knitting. Actually I love both... but switching back and forth is so much fun.

Happy reading and happy knitting! Can't wait to see the socks.

Adam and Raechell said...

I'm currently working on the heel. I have a shawl that I'm crocheting at the same time. When I get sick of the fine work of the socks, I switch over to a HUGE crochet hook and relax doing. :) I agree. I like both now.

Alex finished her book with me on Saturday afternoon. Good times. :D