Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Tonight Sammie and I set up the kitchen for Alex's 11th Birthday. :D It was so fun. Pizza, chocolate...chocolate...chocolate cake and presents. I ask you...Does it get better than that at 11? :p





Sammie made a card for Alex and gave her a coupon. One day of Sammie doing Alex's house chores. (OF course on the back were the exceptions. Good for ONE day only! Expires in a week. And not on weekends. LOL) Alex loved it and I wouldn't be surprised if she used it tomorrow.








Alex also got a Tinkerbell Journal, but apparently I forgot to download the picture of that....how is that possible??? What with so little Tinkerbell in these photos!?!??!? :D Good times. Happy Birthday our Baby.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday, Alex! We love you, and Ian and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Hope you have an awesome birthday.

Bonnie and Fred said...

Happy Birthday to one of my dearest granddaughters. Hope your day was filled with joy, happiness and you got your fill on chocolate. We love you very much.

Andrea said...

11!!!!! I love 11... it just looks cool. :-)

Happy birthday sweet Alex! Your card is in the mail... sorry it will be a little belated when you get it.

Looks like you had a great birthday. Wish I was coming in a couple weeks to see you guys but I'll have to settle for Uncle Jeremy's phone calls back home.

Ray and Dodi's Place said...

Wow, loved the pics of your wonderful birthday. So much Tinkerbell...yea.....We love you so much Alex...