Friday, January 22, 2010

Alex's New Blanket

I began Alex's new blanket this week. She showed me her blanket from 7 and how she had out grown it, just to make her case of needing a new one. LOL (She has several fleece blankets and a comforter, but apparently she doesn't like them as much as the ones that I make her myself.) Which of course warmed my heart so much that I set to work on it that day. :D

I am half way through it and thought I'd share the yarn she chose. It will match her room perfectly and has all three of her favorite colors in it. Purple, blue and pink!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

It's beautiful! I'm always amazed at how fast you can crochet! Great job.

Adam and Raechell said...

I have been doing this blanket every waking moment. Alex has tried taking it to bed before it's even finished. My hands are killing me, but I'm try so hard to finish it for her as quickly as I can.

Ray and Dodi's Place said...

Lovely, great work and so neatly done.

Adam and Raechell said...

Thanks Mom. Haven't stopped on this one. Still working on it. Alex laid on the bed beside me with one end of it covering her at all times, as I crocheted and crocheted. It's going to be huge, but she won't outgrow this one any time soon. LOL :D