Monday, January 26, 2009

Homemade...

... entrance cover.  Adam noticed a lot of cold air coming in under our front door yesterday.  I told him that I thought I could take care of that today.  I got out a scrap of fabric and some thick cotton.  Took me all of 15 minutes...if that...to make. :)  I love useful, easy things we can make at home.  

Also, for those who don't know, I started a new food blog.  Yes...another food blog.  :D  But this one is everything from bread, cooked dinners, baked goodies to raw food ideas!   

I just made a new batch of cookies from my Martha Stewart cookie book and will post the pictures and comments about them on that blog.  

If you would like to check it out: www.shelshelssimplekitchen.blogspot.com   click here. :)  Have a great day!  Much love ya'll.

No comments: