Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grandpa's 60th Birthday!

We all met at Pizza Hut to celebrate Grandpa's 60th Birthday.  

{Dad and Mom I snapped the picture at the entrance for you to see.  It's that photo of Papa Caron as a boy on the hockey team. :D  He's on the bottom row...far left.  I say, "Hi, Papa!" every time we enter and, "Bye Papa!" when we leave. :p  Thought you'd like to see that.}

We all had a wonderful meal and laughed a lot.  Good times.  Happy Birthday Dad Conn!  Oh...and the picture of Adam and I...I took it of both of us leaning in together at the table and I don't think the flash went off.  :p  Oops!





2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday, Pop... JC

Dear Sir or Madam said...

I like this family photo set.
Very clear and warm love in eyes.
Sorry, for my visit and comment. I just find your blog.