Friday, November 21, 2008

Try Something New!

Sushi! :D

This past summer, I went to a Women of Faith Conference with others from our church.  On this get-a-way, Emily & Noreen introduced me to sushi.  
I can honestly say, I've been in love with the stuff since. :p

For the last three days I have had sushi for lunch here at our house.  Everyday I think, "Today I'll have something different." Only to find myself rinsing the rice in prep for another sushi roll. 

The next time you are out with your friends or family and they encourage you to try something new, go for it!  You never know when you will discover something great!

Have a blessed day ya'll.  Much love. :) 

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I adore sushi. What kind of fish are you having? Or, are you doing a California Roll with crab instead? -JC

Bonnie and Fred said...

I like my sushi fried or cooked really well. FC

Adam and Raechell said...

FC~ LOL :D Grandpa you are so funny.

JC~ I adore all kinds of sushi. When I was with the ladies in Rochester, we tried a little of everything. Our local Mongolian Buffet has a wide variety with a bar you can have them custom ordered, but alas, at home it's crab. :p Playing it safe. I'm patiently waiting for Adam to take me back for some of the good stuff! :D