Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sushi yet again :p

I'm actually getting better at rolling these yummy little treats...but as I made them yesterday, Alex watched me and asked if she could try some.  I cut a roll in half and pretty soon, Sam was asking for a piece too.  Both of them shockingly said, "Mom, those are great!"  

They ended up eating half a roll before I told the little vultures to back off of my plate. :p  LOL 

Now I make two rolls at a time and we split them three ways. 

I was watching Oprah the other day and she had Dr Oz on, who usually talks about ways to extend your life, be healthier, live better and they were talking about how it's not just the drinking of wine that benefits your health, it's the activity of sharing your time with friends and family as you share in the wine.  It's the relationships around the healthy food choice, that are so very good for you.  After my experience with our girls and sushi....I know this to be true.  

It doesn't matter what you are eating today, share in the moment with friends or loved ones!  It will lift your spirits.   :)  Much love!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Are those Philly rolls with the crab and cream cheese? You should try spicy tuna - that is my "go-to" sushi choice. These look great, Shell. -JC

Adam and Raechell said...

Yes, they are! It's my personal fav right now. :p I'll try that the next time I go out and have sushi. Let you know what I think:D Thanks!