Saturday, November 1, 2008

Getting ready at home



Here are some pics of our girls right after I glittered their eyes and added sparkle stones up each side.  (This is my very favorite part of motherhood...the "dress up your little barbie dolls" part! :p  LOL)  Our girls loved their costumes and make up so much.  Alex flitted about and sang, "I'm Tinker Bell, I'm Tinker Bell"...everywhere...until I made her sit down to calm down.  It was a great night.

We ended up going around three neighborhoods after the mall...we trick or treated for 2 and 1/2 hours...we were exhausted. 

We came home and showered, went through the candy to make sure all was safe to eat.  Daddy came home and we all watched Young Frankenstein and snacked on the treats.  (All but me.  I didn't eat, but rather dozed off and woke up to enjoy moments of the movie...dozed off, woke up laughed...dozed off until Adam woke me to go to bed.)  It was a great night.  Good memories, great family moments.  




6 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow! That first picture of Sam is absolutely gorgeous. :-) Good job with the makeup on the girls.

Bonnie and Fred said...

Meghan, you are so right. I have the two most beautiful granddaughters ever.

Adam and Raechell said...

:D Can't say that I disagree at all! You both have very good taste.

Jeremy said...

Beautiful! Those costumes turned out amazing Shelly! The girls look so cute... the details on their faces and in the Tinkerbell costumes are perfect.

Adam and Raechell said...

Thank you!:)

Ray and Dodi's Place said...

Shelly how wonderful. The girls look so beautiful. I see why it took so much time and effort Well, worth it. The bags were such a great idea.