Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nature Walkin' Time

While mowing the grass, Sammie found three baby frogs.  You can almost make out the face of one between her hands.  The girls set it down for me to take a picture and it hopped away.   Soon finding another frog became the goal of our evening walk.  We spotted dragonflies, bumblebees, yellow butterflies, snails (last picture) and lovely views of the sky and trees, but alas, no more frogs. :D  We laughed all the way home though and so the Nature Walk was a success!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to those days ... Sydney already loves going for walks and showing everything along the way - I want to laugh with my kids as well!

Adam and Raechell said...

I haven't downloaded the pics yet, but I have some good shots of Asher and Sydney from our time together at the beach. They were so fun to watch play. :) They are growing up so quickly.

Bonnie and Fred said...

Great pics Shelly, I know how much fun that is, especially with Sam and Alex!! Glad you had so much fun!

Jeremy said...

Nature walks rock! It looks like you all had a great time. Great pictures!