Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time For A Change....

I came home from work yesterday to find that my glasses were broken. They've been good to me, but after six years...it was time for a change. I called our local eye wear store and asked for Lorraine. She's been our favorite there since Sammie got her first pair of glasses in Kindergarten. She said come on in.

I looked at her and said, "You pick them, Lorraine." She said, "Ok!"
These are the pair she chose and I must say, they are different from anything I've ever worn. Very Janeane Garofalo of me. LOL But I liked the definite change they brought. If you must wear glasses, they should make some statement. Well. These definitely do. :D

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

You should post a picture of you wearing them...

Adam and Raechell said...

I will. I just got them yesterday. :) I absolutely love them.