Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Ideas

Today is absolutely beautiful.  Sunny & warm! :D  It leads me to Spring Time Ideas.  Yeah!   My first crochet project with be a lovely green shawl.  This will be a light wrap that I can use after the sun goes down in the evenings. ;)  My second project...when there is no longer any frost, will be to carve out a few new flower beds and to sprinkle some wild flower seeds and to weed and reframe our current flower beds.  


I love the change of seasons in Upstate NY.  What fun to look forward too!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

You're right, the season changes in upstate NY are amazing... really, there is nothing like it anywhere else.

I love the yarn... BEAUTIFUL. And the seeds for flowers! Oh how I love spring... you will have to take pictures as the flowers start to grow. I'm starting my veggie seeds inside (first time for me!) so we'll see how it all works out.

Adam and Raechell said...

I have sweet basil starting on the shelf beside me. :D I've wanted to grow herbs for a while now, but this is the first year I'm going to give that a try too.

I'll take pics if you do! ;) Can't wait to see your veggies!