Monday, March 2, 2009

Sleepy Girls


As Adam, Sam & I cleaned out the big fish tank Sunday morning...yuck... I found the youngest two members of the family snuggling.  Callie was just laying there (Alex had to lift her arm to prove to me she wasn't holding her against her will) and looked up surprised when I walked in.  Had to share a pic.  

***As you can tell by the resent posting, I'm feeling worlds better.  Worlds!  I don't have full movement back and I'm still in pain, but nothing I can't handle. ;)  Thanks for the prayers!***

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! And I laughed out loud the other day when I first read this post. I loved that you had to check to make sure Callie wasn't being held against her will. Sawyer is horrible about that with Henry! It's a good thing Henry's so sweet... he puts up with a lot from those boys.

Cute picture of Alex and Callie!

Adam and Raechell said...

:D I had to include that because it really looks like Alex is holding Callie down...LOL
Henry looks so beautiful. I have looked over pics of him several times...I love kitty cats.
Thank you!

Ray and Dodi's Place said...

Praise God you are doing and feeling better.
What a great pic of Alex & Callie. It is the sweetest.