Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Hobby and memories to be made...

It has been in the 60's this week and for me that means crocheting.  When it requires a large work laying across your lap, this hobby really does require cooler weather.  So every spring I put my yarn and crochet hooks away and every fall I take them back out.  Recently Sammie asked me for a zebra print blanket to match her room.  I told her I had never seen such a yarn... little did I know... she had.  :D So for the past two weekends I have been crocheting again.  Such fun.

The leaves are all orange and evenings cool.  With Halloween right around the corner we will be taking an annual family trip for the last time with Sammie living with us to Rome's theater to see the original Dracula and Frankenstein on the big screen.  :D That should be a blast.

Followed by Thanksgiving when we get to break in our new dining area and buffet kitchen counter.  
Good times and memories to be made.

No comments: