Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Days

This fall season is shaping up rather nicely, I must admit.  I have settled into my new position at work.  I am so peaceful at it, that I am finding the creativity to write music, crochet a poncho for Alex (pictured above), I will be finishing Sammie's Zebra blanket tonight and reading.

We went to a book sale at the Potsdam Library last weekend and I came home with several books to try.  I thought if I liked any of the authors enough, I would get the whole series on my kindle.  After reading from a book again, I realized how very much I prefer my kindle.  I NEVER thought I would say that, but my arm doesn't get tired when I am laying down, it continues to read to me when I'm in a great spot and have to start dinner, and I never have to wonder where I left off when my bookmark has fallen out...the kindle just starts in the right spot.  Now that I all my devices sync up...I'm in heaven.  :)

The temperature has turned cooler very quickly.  We should be in the 40-50's all this week.  I countered this by baking pumpkin bread and muffins this week.  We are all getting ready for Halloween around the corner and Thanksgiving soon to follow.
(((HUGS)))






No comments: