Thursday, March 13, 2014

Trip Canceled

I got to the airport at 11:50 am and by this evening at 6 pm I was headed home.   The flight had been canceled due to Albany's weather conditions.  After an exhausting discussion with Delta, there were no flights out of Albany until Saturday evening at 11 pm which would get me to Florida on Sunday evening.  :-O  This was the craziest day.    And very very sad.  My parents are so very disappointed.  I can't even say the tears that have been shed, but these things happen.

A trip will have to wait for another season of life.  It isn't happening now.  :-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry things did not work out for you. Weather can really mess up travel plans. I remember my trip home from Kty last year and how upsetting it was. Spring should come some time before June and hopefully you can reschedule. Glad you are home safe.

Adam and Raechell said...

Good morning. :) Thanks Dad. It actually worked out for the best, believe it or not. I went to the doctor yesterday, as I have been trying to get over this cough from a cold three weeks ago, and come to find out I have bronchitis/pneumonia. I'm on three medicines and finally feeling better. So, that turned out to be blessing.

Of course there was crying and disappointment, but that is all part of life. Mom and Dad Caron will be up for Sammie's Graduation this year, so, I will get to see them then. :-) (((HUGS)))