Sunday, August 4, 2013

Alex







Alex is our baby.  I know, I know, she's 5'1 1/4", she is completely self-sufficient and ready to leave home tomorrow if given the opportunity.  :) But she will always be our baby.   She has grown up so quickly this year.  She is a gifted musician and artist.  She makes us laugh all the time.  She is so much fun.  Alex enters High School this year.  She currently plays the flute, keyboards, piccolo and trumpet.  She is still drawing and that gift just becomes more astounding each year.   She has a great love and passion for anything French.  Alex has started to take an interest in Photography, which is extremely cool.  I can't wait to see her transformation into young adulthood these next few years.  What an exciting adventure parenthood is.  We love you Alex. :) XXOO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I share Alex's love of anything French, but for me it is just French toast. Love your talents Miss Alex and love you even more.