Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fiesta Ware


 We went to Potsdam, NY today to get Sam and Alex their new eye glasses and contact lenses for the year.  While there we hit our favorite shopping stores- Misty Hollow (crafts, yarn, collectibles and such) and North Country Neighbors (a basement full of used good stalls).  You just never know what you are going to find.  It is such fun.  Adam found a prop, Sam and Alex found crafts, and me...I found Fiesta Ware!!! :D
I just love this stuff.  Old school and made in the USA.  
I fell in love with this red set (they had orange, greens and blues).  There were plates and such, but I only have room for so much in my pint size kitchen, so I chose what I would use.  Four mugs, sugar dish, creamer and butter dish.  My personal favorite...the butter dish. :D
Good Times.

No comments: