Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Fall Day Off

A Fall Day Off
I awake with expectation
of time alone, sun thats shown,
warmth on my face, a walk to embrace
yet
as day turns south, and sun blanks out
to house and home, responsibility hones
love, embrace, smiling warm face
life

We can for all our days search to find that which breathes happiness to our souls, or rather simply live.

To that end I age. :) Simply. The greying hair comes, wrinkles with my smile.

The pursuing to the end of life, the meaning thereof, is not my pleasurable pass time. I find it boring and exhausting the older I get. The "meaning" of life is just that, live. :D

We get such a short turn on this road, make yours count!

I'm on my first vacation of this year and I find I'm the happiest I've ever been. Ever. Life is such a blessed event, to be shared and loved. Full of rich memories, colorful textures and wonderfully sinful treats! :D

(((HUGS)))




No comments: