Sunday, August 7, 2011

Catching Up

Sorry it has taken me so long to put anything new on our blogs. I'm simply busy with work and with life, but it is all good. I just finished updating until the end of July. I still have family reunion pics to add from Joe and Elaine Cardinal's house (which they are many :D), but haven't had a chance to pull them off my phone yet. When I do there will be photos galore as well as a few videos. ;)

We just spent the best week ever with Adam's whole family. Jeremy, Andrea and the boys came in for a whole week. My gosh what a blessing it was to see them all and watch the boys...be boys! I loved each of their sweet ways. Ian is intense with eye to eye contact, Sawyer is a bit more shy and loves to climb any and everything in his path (always in Batman attire if he has his way) and little Gavin is a lover bug. They are all smart handsome and fun. We had the very best time and miss them already.

Thank you for making that LONG trip out to see us all. We loved getting to see you all. (((HUGS)))

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

We had a blast with you guys as well... thanks for loving on our boys! Love you guys.